Exeter Round Table 37th Annual Charity Fireworks Display - Westpoint Exeter - Sunday 3rd November 2019 - 37th Exeter Round Table charity fireworks
Gates open from 5:30pm until 7:30pm | Fireworks begin between 7:30pm and 7:45pm
In support of DAAT ...
All profit goes to charity. 50% of this goes to DAAT as our charity partner.
And other charities and projects ...
Throughout the year the remaining profit is allocated to charity intiatives and projects.
Organized by volunteers ...
Exeter Round Table is a group of guys who want to have fun whilst putting something back into the community.
We hope to see YOU at Exeter's biggest display!
This year is 50 years since mankind stepped on the moon. We will commemorate this with a pyro-musical show that will evoke the emotions of that special day!
What to expect
The largest pyro-musical charity firework display in Exeter, possibly Devon! This will be our 37th fireworks display, with every year being bigger and better than the last! We will be celebrating the 50th Anniversary of the Moon Landing.
There is also a large fair with many thrilling rides and a range of food and drink stalls and licensed bar.
If you are arriving by car, please plan to arrive on site by 7:00pm at the latest, to allow time to park and pass through the ticket gates before the fireworks go off between 7:30pm and 7:45pm.
We will need to close the main gates to road traffic at 7:30pm due to the location of the fireworks firing area. If you arrive after 7:30pm we cannot guarantee that you will be able to get onto site even if you have bought advance tickets.
Sparklers are not permitted at this event. The fun fair and the food and drink stalls will remain open until 9:00pm.
Location & Transport
The display will be at Westpoint again this year.
The recommended travel options are:
- By car. There is ample FREE parking, but be sure to arrive early or expect on-site queues from the 5000+ spectators!
- By bus from Exeter St. David, City centre, and Sowton Park & Ride. We encourage you to make use of the discounted £2 bus fare and beat the on-site traffic.
- Taxi / drop off - We have a drop off point near the entrance to Westpoint so you will avoid a lot of the car traffic.
Where to buy tickets
- Artigiano, High Streeet
- Broadway Stores, St Thomas
- Co-op, Heavitree
- Langmaids News, Fore Street
- Londis, Clyst St Mary
- McColl's @ Whipton Village
- Pinhoe Pharmacy
- Spar, Alphington
- Stagecoach, Exeter Bus Station
- Tesco Express, Heavitree